| ||For an overview of the gun with the same name from Fallout Shelter, see Red Rocket (Fallout Shelter).|
Red Rocket is a franchise of filling stations for pre-War automobiles. Derelict stations can be found across the Capital Wasteland, the Commonwealth and Appalachia, usually in close proximity to former auto-maintenance garages, public rest areas, and suburban settlements.
Although Red Rocket was known to distribute petroleum-based fuels such as gasoline and diesel, by 2077 certain locations in areas such as West Virginia and Boston exclusively offered reactor coolant for nuclear-powered vehicles. "Class A Coolant" was sold for the going rate of $103.99 per gallon, and "Class C Coolant" for $113.99.
Red Rocket also offered a robotic car cleaning service at some stations which was advertised on billboards across the Commonwealth.
|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
|End of information based on Fallout Shelter.|
- Andale - On the main street, south of the residents' houses.
- Bethesda ruins - West of the ruins.
- Big Town - Right outside of the town.
- Car dealership - North-east of this location.
- Corvega gas - To the south of the Corvega factory, under the monorail tracks. Also south west, by a circular section of road.
- Friendship Heights - West north-west of the station.
- Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop - Next to the steel shack.
- Old Olney - A random encounter location.
- Rockbreaker's Last Gas - Includes a Nuka-Cola Quantum on top of the vending machine.
- Springvale - On the main street.
- Smith Casey's Garage - Contains some abandoned cars next to an army roadblock and Vault 112.
- Willy's Grocer
- Tenpenny Tower - East of Tenpenny Tower, is a random encounter location.
- Atom Cats garage
- Red Rocket truck stop
- Fort Hagen filling station
- A large station just northwest of the Collegiate administration building.
- A large station northeast of Big John's salvage
- A large station in Natick Banks.
- A large station is located southwest from the edge of the glowing sea, and just northwest of the northernmost Glowing Sea cave.
- A station in Lexington.
- A station north of Nahant Sherrif's Department. Weapon and armor crafting stations on the roof. Power armor station to the side.
- A station northwest of the NH&M Freight Depot in Boston.
- A station east of Kendall Hospital with weapons, armor and power armor stations.
- A station west of the Quincy ruins.
- A small station northwest of Neponset Park.
- A small station northwest of Easy City Downs.
- A small station just north of the Electrical Hobbyist's Club.
- A small boat fueling station on the wharf of Egret Tours Marina.
- A large station southeast of Beaver Creek Lanes.
- A station between Eden Meadows Cinemas and the National Park HQ.
- A station in Southwest Harbor.
- Big B's Rest Stop
- Flatwoods - near the south side of town.
- Red Rocket Mega Stop
- Red Rocket filling station
- Seneca Rocks Visitor Center
- The Giant Teapot
- Valley Galleria
- Berkeley Springs - near the south side of town.
- At Red Rocket stations in the Capital Wasteland, at the base of a fueling station, where the gas pumps would be on an ordinary station, a dirty sign is visible that appears to say "Petroleum spirit. Highly flammable."
- Red Rocket refueling stations seem to appear next to almost every mechanic's workshop in the Capital Wasteland.
- The Children of Atom in Megaton have a Red Rocket-style rocket on top of their church, taken either from one of the refueling stations or from the Springvale Elementary playground.
- There are usually one or two trash bins and/or Nuka-Cola vending machines to be found in the vicinity.
- The station's design in the Capital Wasteland is a prime example of Raygun Gothic architecture.
- After The Waters of Life quest, several Enclave scouting parties will set up shop near Red Rocket stations in the Capital Wasteland.