|For an overview of the gun with the same name from Fallout Shelter, see Red Rocket (Fallout Shelter).|
Red Rocket was a pre-War company that operated a nationwide chain of filling stations for automobiles.
Red Rocket locations appear nationwide, offering fusion and coolant refilling services as well as gasoline and diesel. In an effort to reduce waste, the chain awarded an annual Trashbusters Award to Red Rocket stations that demonstrated the greatest year-to-year waste reduction. Coolant was available in at least two varieties, including Coolant A ($103.99 per unit) and Coolant C ($113.99 per unit). Smaller stations, known as Automobile Service Stations were also present in locations throughout Appalachia.
Large Red Rocket stations went beyond the usual vending machines and included complete convenience stores with local and national brands, including Nuka-Cola soft drinks, slushies, tourist pamphlets, and Grey Tortoise cigarettes. The facilities offered car washing services, frequently bundled with refueling, along with Red Rocket Restaurants that were fully automated and open 24/7. Protectrons still present at locations after the war repeat advertisements, such as Red Rocket's family-friendly appeal.
|Red Rocket stations|
|Andale||Fallout 3||On the main street, south of the residents' houses|
|Bethesda ruins||Fallout 3||West of the ruins|
|Big Town||Fallout 3||Right outside of the town|
|Car dealership||Fallout 3||Northeast of this location|
|Corvega factory||Fallout 3||To the south of the under the monorail tracks|
|Friendship Heights||Fallout 3||West-northwest of the station|
|Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop||Fallout 3||Next to the steel shack|
|Old Olney||Fallout 3||A random encounter location|
|Rockbreaker's Last Gas||Fallout 3||Directly west|
|Springvale||Fallout 3||On the main street|
|Smith Casey's garage||Fallout 3||Near an army roadblock|
|Willy's grocer||Fallout 3||Across the street|
|Tenpenny Tower||Fallout 3||East of the tower, a random encounter location|
|Atom Cats garage||Fallout 4||East of Neponset Park|
|Red Rocket truck stop||Fallout 4||Near Sanctuary Hills|
|Fort Hagen filling station||Fallout 4||North of Fort Hagen|
|College Square||Fallout 4||To the northwest|
|Big John's Salvage||Fallout 4||Near the ruined house to the northeast|
|Natick Banks||Fallout 4||Across from the church|
|Glowing Sea||Fallout 4||In the Glowing Sea|
|Lexington||Fallout 4||Next to Slocum's Joe|
|Nahant||Fallout 4||On the end of the T intersection by the Nahant Sherrif's Department|
|Mass Pike Tunnel east||Fallout 4||To the northwest towards Mass Pike Tunnel east|
|Cambridge||Fallout 4||Located to the east|
|Quincy||Fallout 4||To the west|
|Neponset Park||Fallout 4||Northwest of the park|
|Easy City Downs||Fallout 4||Northwest of the track|
|Electrical Hobbyist's Club||Fallout 4||To the north|
|Egret Tours Marina||Fallout 4||On the docks|
|Beaver Creek Lanes||Fallout 4 Far Harbor||To the southeast|
|Eden Meadows Cinemas||Fallout 4 Far Harbor||Between the cinema and National Park HQ|
|Southwest Harbor||Fallout 4 Far Harbor||On the docks|
|Nuka-World Red Rocket||Fallout 4 Nuka-World||Northeast of the park|
|Hubologist's camp||Fallout 4 Nuka-World||Southwest of Nuka-station|
|Abandoned Bog Town||Fallout 76||On the north side of Highway 65.|
|Big B's Rest Stop||Fallout 76||The Mire|
|Flatwoods||Fallout 76||Near the south side of town|
|Red Rocket Mega Stop||Fallout 76||Savage Divide|
|Red Rocket filling station||Fallout 76||Northwest of Vault 63|
|Seneca Rocks Visitor Center||Fallout 76||Along the main road|
|The Giant Teapot||Fallout 76||Near the roadside attraction|
|Valley Galleria||Fallout 76||Across from the welcome sign|
|Sutton||Fallout 76||On the corner of 3rd and Main Streets|
|Berkeley Springs||Fallout 76||Near the south side of town|
|Morgantown||Fallout 76||North end of town, across the street from Morgantown High School|
- At Red Rocket stations in the Capital Wasteland, at the base of a fueling station, where the gas pumps would be on an ordinary station, a dirty sign is visible that appears to say "Petroleum spirit. Highly flammable."
- Red Rocket refueling stations are frequently near mechanic's workshops in the Capital Wasteland.
- The Children of Atom in Megaton have a Red Rocket-style rocket on top of their church, taken either from one of the refueling stations or from the Springvale Elementary playground.
- There are usually one or two trash bins and/or Nuka-Cola vending machines to be found in the vicinity.
- After The Waters of Life quest, several Enclave scouting parties will set up shop near Red Rocket stations in the Capital Wasteland.
|The following is based on Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online and some details might contradict canon.|
- At an unconfirmed date, Red Rocket had a vault installed underneath their headquarters, also known as Vaultopolis.[Non-canon 1] The vault's location is discovered by the raider, Paula Plumbkin.
|End of information based on Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online.|
- [Non-canon 2] The Red Rocket Collectron's barks include information about the gas station chain.
- The gas stations are mentioned in the Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Rulebook.[Non-canon 3][Non-canon 4][Non-canon 5]
- Red Rocket is mentioned in The Art of Fallout 4.[Non-canon 6]