FO3 & FNV character stats project
I'm about as in charge as a mother leading her kids out of a warzone. This isn't exactly a nice little city with a mayor and town council.
Intelligent, slightly sarcastic, and motherly, Red is Big Town's doctor in reisidence, although she's on an enforced leave thanks to the current kidnapping sweeps by super mutants in the local area. Red's nickname stems from the blood she's always splattered in and her affinity for the color. She runs the clinic in Big Town, and she is the unofficial mayor and an old girlfriend of a guy named Sticky Hands, an ex-resident of Little Lamplight.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 211|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Big Trouble in Big Town: Red is being held captive in the Germantown Police Station, and you are asked to go rescue her.
- Strictly Business: Red is one of the targets for enslavement identified by Eulogy Jones. Grouse refers to her as that "hot doctor chick" from Big Town.
Effects of player's actions
- Once freed from the super mutants, Red will resume selling medical supplies in Big Town.
- If you healed Timebomb, Red will say she is impressed with your medical skills and that you're clearly a better doctor than she is. She will then heal you for free from now on.
- Like Shorty, Red can serve as a pack mule and remains with the Lone Wanderer up until she is returned to Big Town. Red can only provide fire support if properly equipped (e.g. power armor and a Chinese assault rifle).
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Chinese pistol*||-||Key to Red's medical supplies|
Red appears only in Fallout 3.
- Xbox 360 If you enslaved Red in accordance with the quest Strictly Business, she can be found in the slave house at Paradise Falls. If all the slavers are killed and Red is freed from the collar, she will return to Big Town but not speak to the Lone Wanderer thereafter. A dialogue box appears thanking you for the rescue, but no other options are available, including her healing talents or medical supply inventory. [verified]
- Playstation 3 When you enter the basement in Germantown Police HQ, Red sometimes will not be in the cage. She could be outside the cage fighting radroaches and she can die causing the quest to fail. [verified]
- PC (Probably others) If you ask Red to follow you and you crouch down and talk to her, then say you have to go and quickly stand up, she might remain still crouched. You will have to restart from your last save because she will no longer follow you. [verified]