Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Recompense of the Fallen is a unique dog tag fist. It deals more damage and swings faster than the standard variant.
V.A.T.S. Special Attacks
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||100||20||5||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||55||20||2.75||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
Recompense of the Fallen can successfully strike about 745 times from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Dog tag fist||20||31.6||1.58||x1||20||35||1.1||495||3||50||16.7||0||1|
|Recompense of the Fallen||25||47.4||1.89||x1||25||35||1.4||745||3||250||83.3||0||1|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Cottonwood Cove - It can be found in the office of Aurelius of Phoenix, inside his desk on the second floor of the Cottonwood Cove HQ.
- Both Recompense of the Fallen and the dog tag fist require a Strength of 1 and no Unarmed skill requirement.
- Recompense of the Fallen cannot be used as a holdout weapon.
- Equipping the Recompense of the Fallen will always remove the Courier's right glove, but not the left one, which has the Pip-Boy attached to it. This is true for all armors that use gloves.
- The item cannot be grabbed and moved around. [verified]
- Silus Treatment they are removed, but on exit and transfer of the Recompense of the Fallen to a companion your character still appears to be wearing Recompense of the Fallen, both when nothing is equipped and when you have other weapons equipped (e.g. Machete gladius or 12.7mm pistol). This glitch may occur with other hand-to-hand weapons such as the Golden Gloves. [verified] When wearing the Recompense of the Fallen and then going in to interrogate Silus during the quest