A recall code is a verbal cue used by the Institute to reset synths by incapacitating them to bring them back under their control.
Recall codes are used in the reclamation of B5-92 (Gabriel) from Libertalia and also for the retention of the four escaped synths during the Battle of Bunker Hill. A reset of a synth's cognitive functions is performed by stating: "(synth designation), initialize factory reset. Authorization (recall code)."
List of known recall codesEdit
- A3-21: Beta-5-3-Alpha.
- B2-57: Theta-9-3-Stratus
- B5-92: Gamma-7-1-Epsilon
- F6-33: Delta-6-2-Arcus
- K1-98: Stratus
- S9-23: Cirrus
- Y9-15: Beta-7-7-Tempest
- Z2-47: Zeta-5-3-Kilo
- Z3-22: Gamma-4-9-Typhoon
Fake recall codesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 X6-88: "To reset the synth's cognitive functions, speak the recall code out loud. The code is gamma-7-1-epsilon."
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 X6-88: "You need to say B5-92, initialize factory reset, followed by the authorization code gamma-7-1-epsilon."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 X6-88: "B5-92, initialize factory reset. Authorization gamma-7-1-epsilon."
- ↑ Zimmer "A3-21, initialize factory reset, authorization code: Beta, 5, 3, Alpha."
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Recall codes
- ↑ Sole Survivor: "B5-92, initialize factory reset. Authorization gamma-7-1-epsilon."}}
- ↑ Z2-47: "K1-98. Your little adventure is over. It's time to go home."
K1-98: "No, please, you don't have to do this."
Z2-47: "Relax, you won't feel a thing. K1-98 Recall Code Stratus."
- ↑ Father: "Shaun... S9-23 Recall Code Cirrus."
- ↑ Mama Murphy: "I see you... the mighty hunter... only what you're hunting ain't an animal, or a man. It's something different. Maybe something more than human. But... what's this? I see a man in a white outfit. Standing over your prey. And he says something... it's hard to make out... But I'm tryin' kid... He says "Z2-47, initialize factory reset. Authorization code Zeta-5-3-Kilo"... Then he falls... And he's still..."
(Mama Murphy's dialogue)
- ↑ Sole Survivor: "Z2-47, initialize factory reset. Authorization code Zeta-5-3-Kilo."
Z2-47: "How... did you..."
- ↑ Deacon's recall code