Rebound appears as a metal hip flask filled with liquid, and a pair of glass vials of pre-War drugs taped to the side, which flows up through tubes into the mouth of the flask. A needle on the top administers the drug cocktail, causing a steady rush of energy rather than an instant energy rush.
Rebound's effects are similar to Jet, in that it boosts the player character's AP level. However, unlike Jet, Rebound continuously resupplies the player character with AP for a duration of time, effectively boosting their AP recovery rate. Combined with Jet, this can be a very effective AP regeneration method, albeit carrying the risk of addiction.
- Can be bought at Gomorrah.
- Can be found first aid boxes around the Mojave as well as the Sierra Madre, Zion Canyon, Big MT and The Divide.
- Several can be found in the rooms in the Jacobstown lodge.
- Rebound is likely a mixture of liquid Jet and adrenaline.
- Rebound has its own addiction type in the game files, yet the game uses Jet addiction instead.
- If a player character receives Jet addiction from using Jet, then using Rebound will cure the player character of Jet addiction. The same effect happens if the player character gets Jet addiction from Rebound and uses Jet to cure the addiction.