Rebecca is a very attractive young lady. She is one of the Den's more upstanding citizens, especially compared to the likes of Metzger, Tubby et al. In the basement of her establishment is a still which she uses to brew liquor.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: alcohol|
|This character starts quests.|
- Collect money from Fred: Fred has an old debt to pay to Rebecca.
- Get book from Derek: Rebecca asks the Chosen One to find a book for her.
Effects of player's actions
- Sabotaging Rebecca's still results in her refusing to speak to the Chosen One again, and triggers a negative ending for the Den, either making Metzger and the slavers the dominant power in the area, or if he has been killed causing the Den to disperse due to the destruction of its economic powers.
- Rebecca is the "good" leader of the Den. As such, she will also reward the Chosen One for killing Metzger.
- Rebecca will only give quests to a good Karma Chosen One.
- A female Chosen One named Buffy can talk to Rebecca to receive a suit of metal armor, some stimpaks, a 10mm SMG and ammo, some grenades, and a flower. The conversation will only happen if the Chosen One is wearing at least leather armor.
Rebecca appears only in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenes
At some point during development, Becky was called Maggie as can been seen from her unused dialogue file, DcMaggie.msg.
- DcRebecc.msg, line 100