Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This crude weapon is a piece of concrete with three pieces of rebar sticking out of it. In addition, the bottom of the three rebars appears to be wound together with a strip of brown leather or cloth to make a handle. The club requires a Strength of 9 and a Melee Weapons skill of 50 for it to be at its maximum potential.
Special attack[edit | edit source]
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
- Note: Melee weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
It is possible to execute Mauler outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee Weapons skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
Durability[edit | edit source]
The rebar club can successfully strike about 1245 times from full condition before breaking.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Nuka Breaker (GRA) - a unique version of the rebar club, but with a completely different skin and characteristics.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ash piles and dead nightkin located in and around the REPCONN test site.
- The vast majority of nightkin wield them.
- Fiends sometimes use them.
- Neil uses a rebar club.
- White Legs tribals and White Legs storm-drummers in Zion Canyon may carry them at higher levels.
- Davison at the REPCONN test site has one but does not use it.
- Dog in the Cantina Madrid kitchen carries one.
- The nightkin at the Brooks tumbleweed ranch also carries one.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to its extremely low critical hit chance, it is best used with Heavy Handed.