Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Listen to Abbie's message after creating the five upgraded motors for Early Warnings.
- Take the holotape for Rose from Abbie's bunker.
- Upgrade five Scorched detectors in the Mire.
- Travel to Top of the World and give the holotape to Rose.
- Return to Abbie's bunker to complete the quest.
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After completing "Early Warnings", the next task is to install the motors into five Scorched Detectors located throughout the Mire to restore them to working order. Alongside that, Abbie requests that a holotape she left behind be delivered to Rose at the Top of the World to further help with reinforcing the Scorched Detection System.
Delivering the holotape to Rose is easy enough, as for installing the motors into the Scorched Detectors, they will be marked across the Mire for easy locating as most will be along the main highway that goes through the Mire into the Cranberry Bog.
Once the motors are installed and Rose has the holotape and promises to install the communication uplink, return to Abbie's bunker to move on to the last of the Free States' quests in the main quest line.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.