Raw violet flux is a byproduct found on vegetation which has been affected by a high degree of radiation. It can be consumed to quench thirst and provide a boost to disease resistance.
Flux is acquired by harvesting the mutated flora in nuked zones. Raw violet flux is specifically collected by harvesting the mutated variants of the following flora:
- Giant pitcher plant (Irradiated pitcher plants)
- Ginseng root (Nuka root)
- Mutated fern (Flash fern)
- Snaptail reed (Crackletail)
- Strangler pod (Glow pod)
- Wild razorgrain (Gigagrain)
- Wild tarberry (Half-life hips)
- Wild tato blossom (Decay vine)
Raw violet flux can be attained easily by launching a nuke in any biome containing one of these floras.
Mutated variants of the flora will have slight name and color changes to indicate the mutation.