Raw cobalt flux is a byproduct found on vegetation which has been affected by a high degree of radiation. It can be consumed to quench thirst and provide a boost to disease resistance.
Flux is acquired by harvesting the mutated flora in nuked zones. Raw cobalt flux is specifically collected by harvesting the mutated variants of the following flora:
- Bloodleaf (Quantum leaf)
- Firecracker berry (Bomb berry)
- Glowing resin (Gloam sap)
- Silt bean (Neutron pod)
- Starlight creepers (Kiloton creeper)
- Wild corn (Aftershock stalk)
- Wild Mutfruit (Wild fission fruit)
Raw cobalt flux can be attained easily by launching a nuke in any biome containing one of these floras.
Note: mutated variants of the flora will have slight name and color changes to indicate the mutation.