This article needs to be updated (Issue: Wastelanders overhauled this location)
To meet Nukapedia's quality standards, this article or section may require updating. Please help by improving the article.
This abandoned bunker belonged to a Free States member named Jeremiah. Although he went off the grid, he decided to abandon the bunker after intercepting a strange transmission cutting in and over his radio. Suspecting the Federal government's involvement, he decided to flee the bunker and move over the mountains, past his old moonshine shack.
By 2103 the bunker has been refurbished and fortified by Oliver Fields, a former member of the United States Army, as the bunker is full of U.S. Army equipment and paraphernalia, including U.S. flags, posters, and more.
Upon entering the bunker, there are a chemistry station and assorted junk items that can be used. Downstairs, there is a small living area similar to other bunkers belonging to members of the Free States. There is a locked safe (Picklock 2) in the kitchen.
- Jeremiah's journal page 2 - Note, on the desk downstairs, near the damaged terminal.
- Jeremiah's journal page 4 - Note, on the desk near the entrance.
- Courtney's note - Note, found during Tracking Unknowns, on the body of Courtney Kelly, northeast of the bunker.
- Random recipe - Can be found in the fridge.
- Stealth Boy - May spawn on a barrel in the bathroom.