In the northeast section of the map, the station serves as the easternmost NCR base in the Mojave Wasteland. The base consists of several trailers and containers. There are two containers with NCR propaganda posters, of which one has the radio equipment.
There is a trailer containing owned beds, another trailer containing ammunition boxes, and one trailer containing crated barrels and some food items. The base is guarded by two NCR Rangers, Comm Officer Tilden and Ranger Ericsen. The location's tall radio tower can be seen from a distance.
- If the Courier talks to Comm Officer Tilden, he will say that they constantly receive supplies of ammunition when they need water. The Courier can ask if they can have some of the extra ammunition and he will refer them to Ranger Ericsen. By asking Ericsen about the extra ammunition, the Courier can receive 30 .357 Magnum rounds and a decent amount of 5.56mm rounds if they have a good reputation with the NCR. If NCR reputation is neutral, she will respond that it is against regulations to give away their supplies.
- Depending on level and progress in the storyline, there may be several NCR Veteran Rangers in the area.
- Despite Tilden's complaints of a lack of water supplies, the purified water can be taken from the shelves next to the barracks without penalty. And true to form, there are 17 ammo boxes on the eastern side of the barracks.
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
- With the Wild Wasteland trait, an atomic bomb called The One can be found to the northeast of the ranger station. With 60 Science, it can be salvaged for scrap parts, including 150 energy cells, 50 microfusion cells and two sensor modules. Nearby there will be an encampment housing three super mutants with leveled gear. The super mutants respawn every three in-game days.
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
Ranger Station Bravo appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition, pp. 360-361: "3.09 Ranger Station Bravo
In the highlands northeast of Bitter Springs [3.08] is a collection of reinforced metal and wood walls, truck containers, and cargo pods arranged in a defensive pattern, designed to keep the nearby Ghouls out. Run by Ranger Ericsen and Comm Officer Tilden, the NCR are watching Legion activity on the strip of the Colorado River known as "The Narrows." You can take Purified Water here, but the Ammunition won't be hauled away without a fight!"
(Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition Tour of the Mojave Wasteland)