Searching the Northern Wastes for wayward and lost scavengers and settlers, Ramsey and his small band of (mainly albino) slavers have recently had to deal with losing one of their prized specimens after he deactivated his collar and fled. A slave was killed in the process, and Ramsey is currently strengthening his camp, locking up his possessions, and paying local Pitt raiders to locate his escapee.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Into The Pitt: Ramsey carries the key to open the slave pen. There are three options for obtaining the slave pen key:
- Pay for the slaves. (200 caps each)
- Steal the key from Ramsey.
- Kill all of the slavers and loot the key to the slave pens off of Ramsey's corpse.
- If the Lone Wanderer is hostile with Paradise Falls, Ramsey will recognize them and turn hostile.
- If the Lone Wanderer has killed all of the named slavers in Paradise Falls, Ramsey and his fellow slavers will warn them not to talk to them.