Ramos is the head of security in the Mojave Chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel and guards the entrance to the Hidden Valley bunker where the Brotherhood has secluded itself since its defeat at HELIOS One. His room is just at the bottom of the bunker's entry stairway and he will confront the Courier as soon as they enter the bunker, taking them into custody unless they are accompanied by Scribe Veronica.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Still in the Dark: If the player chooses to side with Head Paladin Hardin against Elder McNamara, Ramos will provide background information about how the Brotherhood functions can be used to build a case for ousting McNamara. Although Ramos is loyal to McNamara, crediting the Elder's leadership with saving the chapter during the battle at HELIOS One, he will become Head Paladin Ramos after Hardin becomes the new Elder.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If Hardin becomes Elder, Ramos will carry the Head Paladin keycard needed to activate the bunker's self-destruct computer, which can be used in the quests Render Unto Caesar; For the Republic, Part 2; and The House Always Wins.
|Brotherhood T-51b power armor
T-51b power helmet
|Gauss rifle||Bottle cap
Drained microfusion cell
Hidden Valley bunker key
- When Veronica Santangelo is in the Courier's party, she'll say to Ramos that he's looking sharp and Ramos will respond for her to "Behave herself this time".
- Ramos' Hit Points are strangely low (40), given the fact that other Paladins in the game have 90 and 140 HP.
- Ramos is one of the few named NPCs that wear power armor along with Royez and Paladin Sato, among others.
Paladin Ramos appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.