|For other characters named Ralph, see Ralph.|
For the author of Strip letter #4, see Ralph (New Vegas).
“Pimpin' ain't easy eh? Maybe if you find some decent talent, I'll start visiting the Wrangler more often.”
“He might not look it, but Ralph from Mick & Ralph's is no slouch with a keyboard. I've heard he's helped reprogram several robots in his time.”— Rotface
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Consumables|
- Kings' Gambit: Ralph will forge a handwritten note written to Pacer from Jean-Baptiste Cutting.
- Wang Dang Atomic Tango: Ralph can provide the player character with a holotape that activates Fisto.
- Ralph's specialty is forging documents and selling consumables. If he is convinced that he can trust the player character through a 50 Speech check, Ralph will sell them fake passports to the Strip for 500 caps, or 375 with a 50 Barter check.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War spring outfit||Sawed-off shotgun||12 gauge shell
Container of chlorine
Ralph appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Ralph can be occasionally found dead in the street if he is attacked by a randomly spawned Freeside thug. The only way to fix this is by respawning him via console commands. [verified]
- Sometimes, upon interaction with Ralph, there will be no option to say goodbye. One will have to browse his inventory before the 'goodbye' command will be there. [verified]
- Sometimes, the option of getting the holotape from Ralph will disappear. Presumed to be fixed by reloading from before the conversation was had, unsure if fixable after the fact. One may also be able to get around this by leaving and coming back the next day. [verified]
- If the player character passes both (or possibly just the first) conversation checks with Ralph regarding the fake ID, but opts not to buy the forged documents, then waits some time and comes back later without finishing the quest that usually precedes buying the ID, the option to buy the fake ID will be gone. [verified]