The personal bunker of Raleigh Clay, leader of the Free States movement and the nucleus of the faction. At one point in time, Clay and his family encountered Hank Madigan tampering with a scorchbeast lure they had set up outside the bunker. The device was able to not only lure scorchbeasts but disorient them long enough for a group of soldiers to eliminate them. Eventually, the bunker was abandoned by Clay and what remained of his family after the sacking of Harpers Ferry by the Scorched.
A concrete Free States bunker which can be accessed by entering Raleigh's password into the access terminal next to the door. The entry room is lined with shelves that still have assorted junk sitting on them. An Outgoing Notifications terminal sits on a desk here beside a paper cutter and two barrels.
The main bunker is down some stairs from the entry room. Raleigh's terminal (Hacker 1) sits on a desk in the living area, opposite the steps leading to a raised kitchen with a door leading to a bathroom. The Madigan encounter holotape sits beside the terminal. A door to the southeast of the living room leads to a corridor connecting to three additional rooms. The room to the left contains a fusion generator and a tinker's workbench. The room to the right is a workshop containing assorted tools and junk as well as an armor workbench. There is also a plan sitting on a cabinet here. At the end of the corridor is a grow room containing various plants (gourds, glowing fungus, corn, mutfruit and carrots) in planters. A chore list is tacked to a pillar. This room can also be accessed via the workshop.
Southwest of the living area is a corridor leading to two bedrooms. Both bedrooms contain a bunk bed and a single bed. There is also a crib in the bedroom at the end of the corridor. The corridor itself contains a small laundry area with a first aid.
- The replacement parts needed for Early Warnings are located in the hydroponic farm in the red toolbox and in the two storage rooms.
- Chore list - Note, in the bunker's small garden. It is found pinned to the pillar closest to the door leading in from the hallway.
- Madigan encounter - Holotape, on a desk next to the front door to the living quarters.
- Neverending missions - Holotape, on a wooden shelf in the living room.
- Family and so-called friends - Holotape, on a nightstand in a bedroom.
- Harpers Ferry proposal - Holotape, also found in the aforementioned garden. It is on the table which only has empty plant trays.
- Plan: Shrouded wood armor mod - The plan can be found on a counter in the storage room just before the garden area.
- Recipe: Delbert's sweet labrador tea - Can be found on the kitchen table.
- Potential plan - Can be found on a counter in a room next to an armor workbench.
- Fusion core - May spawn inside the fusion generator.
Raleigh Clay's bunker appears only in Fallout 76.