- Two can be found at the raider farmhouse, which is west of Old Olney and Vault 92, and north of Greener Pastures disposal site.
- One can be found in Fort Constantine behind a Very Hard locked door across from the room with the T-51b power armor.
- A rake can be found in a small shack located directly south from Jury Street Metro station. The shack also contains a lawnmower and a motorcycle gas tank.
- One is sold at the Rivet City Supply.
- One can be found in Jefferson Memorial basement.
- One is located in the AntAgonizer's lair after the first mine seen through the hallway on the right.
- One is found in the lower level of Fort Independence. After descending the first staircase encountered, there will be a room halfway down. It is located to the right of some piping, leaning against a bookshelf.
- One can be found in the County sewer mainline through the Sewer waystation in Gallo's supply closet.
- Another inside Mama Dolce's near the door to the western loading yard balcony.
- One can also be found inside the Wilks' house right when walking in, to the left.
- Karl will usually have one of these in his shop.
- One can also be found next to the door inside the Young quarters in Rivet City.
- One can be found upstairs in the ruined barn northwest of Vault 101.
- An unmarked barn northwest from MDPL-13 power station contains a rake, must be stolen from a scavenger if present.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- Two rakes are for sale at Miguel's pawn shop in Westside.
- Inside one of the abandoned trailers in Ranger station Charlie.
- One is for sale at the Gibson scrap yard.
- The Cuckoo's Nest. One is found inside of the
- general store in the add-on Honest Hearts. One inside the
In Fallout: New Vegas, several individuals, such as Boomers in their maize fields, or farmers in NCR sharecropper farms) use a rake as a tool. However, if the player character attempts to pickpocket them or loot their bodies after death, they won't have the rake in their inventory.