Layout[edit | edit source]
Once the Courier steps inside the trailer, up to eight Vipers will spawn outside and attack. Inside the trailer, there are three skeletons, presumably those of previous residents. There are also numerous skeletons outside the entrance to the trailer inside a small enclosure made of wrecked cars.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - In the trailer's broken fridge.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vipers will respawn near and or from the trailer every 3-4 in-game days.
- Up to three maize may be harvested from the corn patch.
- A tiny skeleton can be found in the trailer, yet the skull is too small to be a biologically realistic human, even that of a child.
- It is possible to encounter Legion mongrels instead of Legionaries or Vipers.
- If the player character helped Private Edwards leave Camp Searchlight, he may spontaneously appear and assist them in killing the Vipers.
- Usually, there will be at least one Viper gunslinger wearing metal armor.
- If NCR troops are walking down the road nearby, they will engage the Vipers.
- If Legion troops are walking nearby, they are neutral to the Vipers here.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The raided farmstead appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.