The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Rags and his crew are still living on their ship, stranded off the coast of Boston since the day the bombs fell. He and his crew have since become ghouls and now defend their stranded ship from mirelurks and other Commonwealth threats. He nor his crew speak English. They will immediately become hostile to the Sole Survivor and shout Norwegian phrases to them and each other.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
- Despite none of the crew speaking English, the terminals controlling their turrets are interfaced in English rather than Norwegian.
- If he is still alive by the time the player character reaches Nuka-World, he may be involved in a random Under the Collar quest where he must be knocked out and collared.
- "Gå vekk!" (Translates to "go away")
- "La oss være i fred!" (Translates to "leave us alone")
- "Hva vil du med oss?" (Translates to "What do you want from us?")
- "Du drepte han!" (When one of his crew dies-- translates to "you killed him!")
- "Jeg kommer hjem..." (Upon death-- translates to "I'm coming home...")
- "Det var vondt!" (Translates to "That hurt!")
Rags appears only in Fallout 4.