|This page is about the radiation suit as it appears in Fallout 3. For the radiation suit as it appears in Fallout: New Vegas, see Radiation suit.|
The radiation suit is a suit that protects its wearer from the harmful effects of radiation to a certain extent. It is not a good idea to wear this in combat, however, as it has extremely low durability. This suit covers the entire body, and, as such, it cannot be worn with any helmet or glasses, with the exception of the biker goggles.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- The radiation suit can be bought from Moira Brown in Craterside Supply.
- Can also sometimes be found at other fine retailers (such as Chief Gustavo in Tenpenny Tower or Flak & Shrapnel's in Rivet City).
- Can be found on a dead scientist, face-down in the back of a pool of radiation in the northern wastelands, near Oasis.
- Two suits can be found in the Wheaton armory.
- One can be found on a dead scientist at the Greener Pastures Disposal Site.
- One can be found at the topside entrance of Vault 87 (the entrance is irradiated more than any other place in the game).
- Two can be found at Isabella Proud's camp, on the bodies of Isabella and her colleague, Jason.
- Two can be found in the office of Jalbert Brothers Waste Disposal.
- Two can be found in the armory of the National Guard depot.
- The radiation suit shares its model with the Enclave scientist outfit.