The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the Rad-X that appears in the Fallout series, see Rad-X.|
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Purified water (2)
Rad-X: diluted (2)
- Commonly dropped by feral ghouls.
- Purchased from a medical supplies vending machine
- Three on a shelf in the small building outside the glassed cavern.
- Prior to Fallout 76 patch 184.108.40.206, the effects of regular Rad-X and the diluted version could stack.
- The effects of any mutations will be temporarily suppressed for the duration of any regular Rad-X, however diluted Rad-X will not suppress mutations. Thus, a mutation-heavy build can achieve the same rad-protection level as a pure one by stacking diluted Rad-X.
[platforms tag needed] The player character may lose their Enclave-enhanced mutations in favor of wild mutations after the effect of Rad-X wears off. [verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.