|For the Rad-X that appears in the Fallout series, see Rad-X.|
It is an anti-radiation chem to be taken before exposure (unlike RadAway, which removes the effects of radiation after a person gets irradiated).
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- Can be purchased from Vance in the Hub's Old Town.
- Can be purchased from the shopkeeper in the Cathedral.
- In The Hub at the Water Merchants in the house of the Children of the Cathedral, there is a locked room that can be picked. Inside that room, in a bookcase, Rad-X as well as RadAway can be found.
- In the Boneyard Library.
- In Vault 12 on the second level inside the upper left room within a locker.
- In the West Tek research facility.
- Lorri carries two.
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- Two in the toxic caves. One is on the ground floor, inside a locker. The second is on the first floor, inside a locker.
- In Vault City courtyard, inside a desk.
- Can be purchased from sub-amenities office B in Vault City Downtown
- Also can be purchased from Randal in the chief amenities office.
- In Vault City vault level 2, inside a locker.
- In Vault City vault level 3, inside a locker.
Notes[edit | edit source]
The effects of Rad-X are stackable up to two subsequent doses, but taking an immediate third dose of Rad-X has no effect. This is due to the fact that in the original Fallout, taking two doses of Rad-X granted 100% radiation resistance, enough to survive the most irradiated place on the map for several hours.