Quincy Quarries is a relatively small quarry in a rectangular shape with a few ramshackle metal shacks built in and around it. It has many ghoul raiders in the area led by Slough. The quarry was used as a nuclear waste dump so one should take care near the quarry as it is irradiated and can reach as high as 60 rads/s in some areas.
Geysers are also scattered throughout the flooded parts of the quarry. Incidentally, standing on top of the geysers will cause the player's radiation levels to rise much more rapidly than any other place in the quarry.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - In a trailer to the southeast, within sight of the Red Rocket gas station to the south.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - On top of a wooden target practice plank, on the east end of the irradiated pool of water.
- Last entry, a note in the possession of Charles Dieter Jr.'s corpse under the elevated highway east of Quincy Quarries. The skeleton is located under the section where the broken section bends downward, against the northeastern support column if coming from the quarry. A yellow bulldozer on the truck and trailers loaded with stone slabs are at the southwestern column. Dieter is also the writer of the log entries at Neponset Park. Other items on him are a trilby hat and the Neponset cabin key.
- If the Vault-Tec Workshop add-on is installed, the Quincy Quarries map marker will disappear and the Vault 88 marker will appear in its place.
- Raiders respawn, even after Vault 88 has been established and the recruitment has been activated.
Quincy Quarries appears only in Fallout 4.