Quick Draw makes all of your weapon equipping and holstering 50% faster.
- The usefulness of this perk is debatable depending on play style, as someone who does not care about the movement penalty of having a weapon drawn will probably rarely holster/switch weapons.
- Switching weapons automatically reloads your previous weapon, potentially eliminating the need to reload entirely (though this may be considered an exploit).
- Weapons associated with the Cowboy perk all hold few rounds and have long reload times, potentially making weapon switching a more viable tactic than reloading the same weapon.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 The perk can stop functioning after each load screen for holster/unholster purposes, but switching weapons in the pip-boy will make it function properly again. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 When drawing a one handed weapon (gun), a glitch may occur where the player character will actually draw the weapon from their holster twice. [verified]
- PC Xbox 360 When holstering the weapon while moving, the gun will be inside the player character when you view from behind. Simply unholster and reholster the weapon while not moving to fix it. [verified]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.