In charge of allocating weaponry to the troops engaged on the front lines of Anchorage, the quartermaster appears to be logical and by the book. With the correct guile and fast-talking, he can be convinced to provide additional firepower, including weaponry previously thought to be classified. He's a valuable ally and a man to befriend, even after one has already brought their requisition holotape to him.[Non-canon 1][clarification needed]
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Paving the Way, Operation: Anchorage!: He provides the Lone Wanderer with equipment after they provide a requisition holo.
- The quartermaster can provide a scoped Gauss rifle in addition to the equipment already chosen if one passes his Speech challenge.
- He is the only person that can be killed in the simulation that won't de-materialize, allowing one to search and loot him.
- "Everything appears to be in order. Here you go."
- "Hell, you earned a lot of respect with the soldiers for what you did to those Chinese artillery guns. Tell you what... take this extra gear with you, requisitions be damned. If anyone asks, it fell off a truck."
- "Sorry, no Requisition Holo, no gear. This ain't a library."