This structure is built on one of the Appalachian monorail pylons. This section was going to be used by Professor Greebly as part of an experiment attempting to conduct time travel by moving through dimensions at a high speed.
The lower part of this location is made up of numerous wooden structures, one of which holds a weapons workbench, alongside multiple skeletons inside the train. There is a flight of stairs that leads up the monorail pylon before reaching a platform just outside the entrance to a train car. Three long cars on this particular train were being used by scientists. Various junk items and beds are strewn about the monorail, as well as a medium generator sticking out of an open door.
Heading south leads to one end of the train that faces the pylon that Greebly was going to use to travel through time. One can step out of a broken window onto another wooden platform that leads to the heavily irradiated pylon. The circle has about fifty boards attached to it, as well as Tesla coils that will shoot out electricity if a button inside the train is pressed.
There is a skeleton on the ground on the other side of the pylon and to the north at the base of another pylon, is the mound for Cranberry treasure map #4.
- Professor Greebley's press release - Holotape, on a table on the southern end of the train, next to a microscope.
- Rich Taylor's testament - Note, found on a rock next to the below-mentioned duffle bag.
- Toolbox key - To the northwest of the pylon, in a duffle bag on a wooden stump with the aforementioned note on it. Opens toolbox east of Watoga with key to Clara's box in it.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the southern end of the monorail suspended from the rails, on a barrel.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the connecting part of the suspended monorail carriage, half a carriage north of the top of the exterior pylon steps, on the left side (heading north), on top of the mattress.
- In the northern car of the suspended monorail carriage, near the TV and small satellite dish, on the plank with the sleeping bag across from the skeleton draped on the seat.
- Three potential plans:
- Next to the weapons workbench on the ground, on a metal table. (Weapon/weapon mod plan)
- In the train car with a working radio, in front of the radio box. (Workshop plan)
- In the train car with a satellite dish, on the shelf with torque pieces. (Workshop plan)
- Potential weapon mod - Next to the weapons workbench on the ground, on a metal table.
- Potential recipe - In the train car with dining utensils and drinking glasses on a shelf, on the opposite shelf.
- Stealth Boy - In the train car with a satellite dish, behind the shelf with torque pieces.
Pylon V-13 appears only in Fallout 76.
- Professor Greebley's press release
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide: "A scientist of some repute has constructed an electrical scientific experiment (an inter-dimensional time traveling portal) at the front end of a suspended monorail tram. To test it out, you must climb the pylon the tram is stopped at. Watch your step: the place is rickety!"