Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Pushy is a unique version of the displacer glove. Instead of the usual silver plating, the forearm unit and knuckle plate emitter are dark gray, and the glove is a tan color instead of red. As with the regular displacer glove, Pushy causes a knockback effect on a successful hit.
V.A.T.S. Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||240||20||12||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||132||20||6.6||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
Durability[edit | edit source]
Pushy can successfully strike about 595 times from full condition before breaking.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Displacer glove - The standard variant.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
+20 Power armor
+20 Power armor
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite having energy cells visible on the forearm, Pushy does not require ammo to use.
- It has what looks like a speaker on the fist, which likely is how it "pushes" enemies.
- If the player has the Ranger Takedown perk and performs the leg sweep in the third person view, the leg comes into contact with the target but it still creates the same wave of energy even though the fist isn't actually being used.
- Pushy has the highest DPS of any unarmed weapon in the base game, but is ultimately outclassed by the industrial hand with all DPS-related perks added.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sometime before release, displacer gloves, as well as many other fists, were supposed to use energy cells as ammunition, but it wasn't supported by the game engine and there was not enough time for implementation.