The site contains the 2-story main house and a small garage. The garage holds a weapons workbench inside and various loot for scrapping, along with a water pump immediately behind the garage. There is the body of a dead raider near the pump that contains random loot.
- Pumpkin carving automation notes: Note, on the second floor, on top of a dresser.
- Halloween costume skull: On the porch, on the skull of the skeleton sitting in the wheelchair.
- Halloween costume witch hat: On the second floor, on a shelf beside the bed.
- Recipe: Pumpkin pie: In the kitchen, on the counter.
- Pumpkin grenade: The plan for crafting pumpkin grenades can be acquired from completing the quest Trick or Treat?.
The pumpkin house appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The pumpkin house is a real-world location, although in-game it is far to the northeast, while in real life it is to the southwest near Kenova and Huntington.