Pumpkins are a large, orange fruit that are treated as a vegetable for culinary purposes. They can be consumed raw to satisfy a moderate amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits. Pumpkins are also traditionally used for decoration during fall and Halloween.
- Many grow in the region surrounding the Pumpkin House. At least 10 can be found surrounding the house itself, while more can be found across the street at the Halloween fright farm.
- Eleven are located southeast of Aaronholt homestead to the east of a red tractor.
- Up to ten can be found around the halls of Morgantown High School.
- Ten can be found at two unmarked houses along Route 93, south of the Hornwright Estate and the site of a random encounter. Three are on a small table selling the pumpkins, six are found in a crop field nearby and one more is on the porch of a house.
- Around seven vines can be found northwest of Morgantown Airport.
- Five on the porch and in the house of Billings homestead.
- Five in a Halloween-themed shed near the Tyler County Fairgrounds parking lot.
- Five within the Halloween decorations at the Halloween horror hamlet.
- Several at Wixon homestead between the house and the barn.
- Two outside of the greenhouse at the Wild Wolf homestead.
- One grows on a vine at the Groves family cabin.