The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The pump action shotgun is a shotgun that comes standard with rifle style sights and a pistol grip, that fires shells using a pump action mechanism. Longer barrel modifications also add an aesthetic heat shield to the barrel. The pump action shotgun has a fixed magazine size of 8, even though the length of the magazine tube changes depending on barrel type.
Pump action shotgun (Lv 5)
Pump action shotgun (Lv 15)
Pump action shotgun (Lv 25)
Pump action shotgun (Lv 35)
Pump action shotgun (Lv 45)
- One can be found in the steeple of the Helvetia church, on a red chair near a campaign hat.
- One can be found at Greg's Mine Supply, next to the dead settler sitting in the chair in the tunnels.
- One can be found on a shelf behind the bar counter in Morgantown.
- One can be found sitting on the lap of a skeleton in a wheelchair in the northern part of Morgantown, on a ramped porch just south of the northern Morgantown monorail station/parking garage and a Slocum's Joe.
- One can be found in the gift shop at the Giant Teapot, behind the counter and under the window.
- One can be found next to the corpse of a settler inside a crashed bus on Highway 91, just south of White Powder Winter Sports.
- Commonly found as loot from the Scorched and mole miners.
- Flipped text found on the right of the shotgun's receiver reads "Romington 76 Magnum."
- The accuracy of this weapon inexplicably suffers when longer barrel modifications are applied.