|For an overview of robot override programs in Fallout 4, see override program.|
Location[edit | edit source]
Transcript[edit | edit source]
BIOS Version: overlord_injector_active
STATUS: <Token.Name=OnStatus>, <Token.Name=AIstatus>
Hijack VIP Escort Protocol[edit | edit source]
Disengage Safety Sensors[edit | edit source]
!! WARNING !!
Safety Inhibitors Offline
Regard Protectron as Highly Dangerous
Clear area of all Personnel
!! WARNING !!
Override Alliance Parameters[edit | edit source]
Welcome, Administrator. Targeting Parameters have been erased and set to ADMIN_USER_GROUP::<Token.Name=Faction>
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are two options when loaded into your Pip-Boy, and the third when loaded into a Protectron terminal:
- "Disengage Safety Sensors" reverts the Protectron to view all entities as hostile, including the Sole Survivor.
- "Override Alliance Parameters" sets the Protectron to be friendly towards the Survivor and any companions, and hostile to their enemies.
- "Hijack VIP Escort Protocols" sets the Protectron to be a temporary follower. This option will not be present when loaded into the Pip-Boy, only when loaded on the terminal connected to the charging station after the Protectron has been deployed.
- This can be played on any terminal or your Pip-Boy but will only affect Protectrons with an uplink/downlink to the terminal you are using.
- Protectrons controlled by the player do not regain health over time or after fast travel.
- Protectrons controlled by the player will waddle towards the player unfeasibly fast if the player moves too far away.