|For an overview of camera models, see photo camera.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A compact rangefinder camera, the ProSnap Deluxe was manufactured for the discerning photographer, capable of accepting a variety of lenses for use in the field. These included 105mm and 200mm lenses, as well as ones offering more specialized functionality, including night vision and targeting lenses. A special gameplay feature of the ProSnap is the identification of subjects in the frame, including animals, people, objects and locations. Photos captured with the ProSnap Deluxe are stored as if they were taken in Photomode and may appear as loading screen backgrounds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
ProSnap Deluxe camera (1)
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
To obtain the crafting plans, the player character must first find a broken camera on the corpse of a tourist (Ansel Abrahms or Anne Litzinger) at one of the many tourist sites in Appalachia. Along with the camera, there is a holotape and a note containing locations which prompts the quest, Bucket List.
There is one tourist's body per server, placed at a randomly determined location. The quest object Broken ProSnap Deluxe camera is instanced per player. Once obtained, it can also be crafted at a weapons workbench or tinker's workbench. After crafting a camera for the first time, additional broken cameras may be randomly looted from toolboxes.
- Dead tourist locations
Missing data (missing: location map)
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- The 105mm lens plans are a reward for finishing the Bucket List quest and a possible reward for the Photo Opportunity daily quest.
- The 200mm lens plans are a possible reward for the Photo Opportunity daily quest.
- The night-vision lens plans are purchased from the Pioneer Scouts vending machines in Camp Lewis and Camp Adams at the "Possum" rank.
- The plans for the targeting lens, while in the game data, are not available.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The ProSnap Deluxe is not subject to weapon condition degradation.
- The ProSnap Deluxe may be equipped at any level.
- The ProSnap Deluxe does not work with V.A.T.S.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The camera is visually nearly identical to the Argus C3 camera.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Prior to patch 18.104.22.168, using emotes while the camera is equipped will occasionally cause the player character to teleport by a seemingly random distance. Disconnection from the server may follow. [verified]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Including meat piles