The western entrance to this pass is next to the emergency service railyard. Its eastern entrance is near to Harper's shack, and can be accessed by heading southeast from the shack and following the terrain back to the west. There is a blind deathclaw here that will notice anyone attempting to enter the pass from west, even if they are sneaking. The deathclaw can be approached from east however. On the ground will be a lot of white bones.
- A dead Bright follower may be found here.
- When passing through here, a prospector may be found, though he is often dead. If found alive, he might when spoken to, only speak of current events in Primm.
- A hollowed-out rock is found here.
- Sometimes the blind deathclaw will not be here, it will be near the entrance of Dead Wind Cavern instead.
- Once the blind deathclaw has been killed, it will not respawn.
Primm Pass appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
PC When spawning at Primm Pass, the deathclaw may be replaced by a Legionary assassin who charges you, but when crippling his limbs, it will still say "deathclaw ... crippled". The loot on the body is the normal loot of a Legionary assassin.[verified]