The western entrance to this pass is next to the emergency service railyard. Its eastern entrance is near to Harper's shack, and can be accessed by heading southeast from the shack and following the terrain back to the west. There is a blind deathclaw here that will notice anyone attempting to enter the pass from the west, even if they are sneaking; it can also be approached from the east. On the ground are a great number of white bones.
- A dead Bright follower may be found here.
- When passing through here, a prospector may be found, though he is often dead. If found alive, he will only speak of current events in Primm.
- A hollowed-out rock is found here.
- Sometimes the blind deathclaw will not be here, it will be near the entrance of Dead Wind Cavern instead.
- Once the blind deathclaw has been killed, it will not respawn.
Primm Pass appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
PC When spawning at Primm Pass, the deathclaw may be replaced by a Legionary assassin who charges at the player character, but when crippling his limbs, it will still say "deathclaw ... crippled". The loot on the body is the normal loot of a Legionary assassin.[verified]