The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The curator is in charge of running the Civil War reenactments at Prickett's Fort and encourages anyone who happens to pass by to partake in the activity. It is responsible for why the all the Mister Handies involved in the reenactment have been given real guns, and will express its disappointment if it results in insufficient bloodshed.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Prickett's Fort curator appears only in Fallout 76.
- ↑ The Battle that Never Was (Versus)
- ↑ TW009Curator.txt. Line 11: "You'll be pleased to know that I've given them all real guns for extra realism. It's a nice touch, don't you think?"
- ↑ TW009Curator.txt. Line 39: "Well that was a dud of a battle. No blood. No machine parts. No fun."
- ↑ TW009Curator.txt. Line 27: "Civil war re-enactments can be thirsty work. Why not get an ice cold Nuka-cola?"
- ↑ TW009Curator.txt. Line 28: "Speaking of the real thing, Nuka-cola is a real drink for people who are really thristy."