Pretty Sarah is a female "pimp" or "madam" found in the Casa Madrid Apartments found in Westside. She sells three different prostitutes, all of whom can be found in the apartments with her; Sweetie, Maude, and Jimmy. Pretty Sarah has burn marks all over her body that she received from the Fiend, Cook-Cook, when he captured and raped her. She is a lot tougher than she looks, as she handles overly aggressive customers on a regular basis. Although she seems rude, she is very honest and loyal according to Marco, her "business partner."
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- A Bit of Slap and Tickle: Pretty Sarah is the pimp of the three prostitutes in the Casa Madrid. Being a good pimp, she'll tell you about her merchandise. But if anything happens to them, you'll have to answer to her.
- The Coyotes: If you choose to kill Dermot and Saint James, you may also choose to talk to Pretty Sarah and explain what the pair were exactly up to.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- She will pay the player with 3 doses of Med-X and 300 caps upon being informed that Cook-Cook has been killed. Marco must be talked to about her encounter with Cook-Cook, to find out what Cook-Cook did in order to tell Sarah of his demise.
- Also when presented Dermot's ledger, she is disgusted that the two are selling women and children to the Fiends, and more specifically Cook-Cook, knowing that all these people were suffering the same fate she did. When done reading she professes that Dermot and Saint James are "done for!" If the player character kills Dermot and Saint James and talks to Pretty Sarah again, she says she's glad they're dead because they deserved it. However, Marco does not share in her approval.
Sarah is one of the few named non-player characters in the game to be affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- Her merc troublemaker outfit has a DT of 3 instead of the standard 1.
- It is possible that she will spawn without ammo for her pistol.
- "Welcome to the Casa Madrid. If you got an itch needs scratching, you came to the right place. Just watch how you treat the merchandise."
- "Three flavors to choose from - Sweetie, Maude, and Jimmy. Sweetie's the house favorite, for reasons that should be obvious. Maude is what you might call the discount rack. She's what a customer wears if he doesn't have the caps to afford Sweetie - or just likes them old. Jimmy's more of a "specialist." I only hear good things."
- "I'll take a look, but you better have a good reason for asking me to violate his privacy. What?... Those bastards! Selling folks off to the Fiends? Selling children - to Cook-Cook...? I've seen enough. They're done for, both of them." – (showing Dermot's ledger)
Pretty Sarah appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.