“Thunder Mountain Power Plant has failed. Repair its systems and get the power back on.”
- Repair the Thunder Mountain power plant.
- Make basic repairs to the reactor system.
- Make basic repairs to the generator system.
- Make basic repairs to the cooling system.
- Fully repair generator system (optional)
- Fully repair the cooling system (optional)
This quest is a timed quest, with one hour being granted to complete it.
- The event is the same as at the other power plants, but the location of the areas differ. In general, players need to locate three areas: The cooling towers, turbine hall, and reactor room, and find the damaged components: Pipes spewing steam, sparking consoles, and damaged, grinding machinery. The damaged spots only need to be interacted with in order to be repaired, they do not need any materials. Once 50% of the repairs are done, the event will active markers that help find the rest of the damaged component.
- Although the power plant can be activated once basic repairs are complete, finishing the job by repairing all the damaged areas will greatly increase the experience and caps reward received at the completion of the quest and provide +20% items at the conclusion (this isn't required to receive the generator plans; generator plans are always rewarded as long as the player does not already know the recipe).
- If not completed, this quest will reload almost instantly.
- Completion of the event provides power to:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.