|For a cross-game overview, see power fist.|
Although it cannot be used in conjunction with power armor, the fist is a potent close quarters combat weapon for just about any build relying on Unarmed damage to survive. Requires level 30 and is then available in two more grades at level 40 and 50.
Power fist (1)
Power fist (1)
- Crafted at a weapons workbench once the associated plan is learned.
- May be given as a random reward for completing quests in the Mire.
- One may spawn on a desk at the top of the colossal vine structure in Tanagra Town.
- One may spawn near the church on the western end of Harpers Ferry, in a watch tower.
- One may spawn at the Sunnytop Ski Lanes base lodge, in the main room behind the cash register.
- One may spawn at the Top of the World mezzanine level.
- Vendor bot Phoenix at Watoga Station may sell one.
- May be given as a random reward for convincing a raider hunter to let you bag the former raider during Daily: Retirement Plan.
- The power fist may not be equipped while wearing power armor.
- Having a power fist equipped during the Radstag Hunter random encounter will result unique commentary from the hunter.
- The Art of Fallout 4 p. 234: "Chapter 5 WEAPONS
It's not all about the guns, of course. The melee selection was expanded as well, with a eye toward entertaining builds designed to deliver massive (and painful) physical damage. Some of these weapons were initially intended for purposes other than inflicting harm. The power fist and super sledge are prewar hardware originally used by construction crews for demolition. But it certainly didn't take much imagination to find alternative uses for them."
- "You might be a prized fighter, but I doubt you'll be able to punch a Radstag to death."