There are two variants of the power armor station; a box frame with two long metal legs and two support overhead bars, and a two piece unit, comprised of two struts with a wide base. However, they both function identically.
Power armor station (1)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Abandoned mine shaft 4
- Ammo dump
- Big Bend Tunnel East
- Burning mine
- Fort Defiance
- Garrahan Mining Headquarters
- Gorge junkyard
- Hornwright Estate
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant
- Lewis & Sons Farming Supply
- Monongah power plant
- Morgantown warehouse
- Rollins work camp
- Seneca Rocks Visitor Center, in the Red Rocket
- Sons of Dane compound
- Silva homestead, in the metal barn
- The Whitespring Bunker production wing
- Dyer Chemical sewers
- Eastern Regional Penitentiary, in the main yard
- Plans for the station can be obtained as a reward for completing the quest Miner Miracles.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.