The power armor station is a crafting station found in Fallout 76.
There are two variants of the power armor station; a box frame with two long metal legs and two support overhead bars, and a two piece unit, comprised of two struts with a wide base. However, they both function identically.
Power armor station (1)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Abandoned mine shaft 4
- Ammo dump
- Big Bend Tunnel East
- Burning mine
- Fort Defiance
- Garrahan Mining Headquarters
- Gorge junkyard
- Hornwright Estate
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant
- Lewis & Sons Farming Supply
- Monongah Power Plant
- Morgantown warehouse
- Rollins work camp
- Seneca Rocks Visitor Center, in the Red Rocket
- Sons of Dane compound
- Silva homestead, in the metal barn
- The Whitespring Bunker production wing
- Dyer Chemical sewers
- Eastern Regional Penitentiary, in the main yard
- Plans for the station can be obtained as a reward for completing the quest Miner Miracles.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.