Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A power armor frame that comes in two styles. The first is a box frame with two long metal legs, which extend up the rear to support two overhead bars, which can be adjusted in height by two hydraulic pistons. The second is a two-piece unit, comprising of two struts with a wide base, as seen on the Prydwen among other locations in the Commonwealth. Only the former style of the two can be built in a player character owned settlement. The Sole Survivor can use the station to attach, detach and repair armor mods when a power armor frame is installed at the station.
Using the station[edit | edit source]
- Exit armor near, but not backed into, the station.
- Broken segments are transferred to inventory, though they will be displayed in the list of segments when the station is in use.
- Repairing a broken segment will increase its weight from 0 back to the full weight of the piece.
- Use the "Equip" option to place an armor segment on a frame. Segments can come from any set of armor.
- If the station is near a workbench, repairs and modifications will draw from the workbench inventory as well as player character's inventory. Freestanding stations will draw from the player character's inventory alone.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Local Leader Rank 2
Armorer Rank 1
Power armor station (1)
Locations[edit | edit source]
Settlement locations[edit | edit source]
These are available to the player character when they are aligned with the settlement. Using them draws on the inventory of the settlement workshop.
- Home Plate
- Jamaica Plain
- Red Rocket Truck Stop
- Sanctuary Hills, in the yellow house across from The House of Tomorrow.
- Spectacle Island
- The Prydwen
- Longfellow's cabin
World locations[edit | edit source]
These are available to the player character at any time. Using these stations draws on one's inventory and what may be stored in the station itself.
- Lexington; behind a Red Rocket gas station
- Cambridge Police Station
- Cambridge Red Rocket station, near the Collegiate administration building
- Railroad HQ
- Diamond City market; by the Home Plate entrance
- Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup
- South of Greater Mass blood clinic there are four power armor stations
- Hub City Auto Wreckers
- Nahant; beside a Red Rocket gas station
- Corvega assembly plant
- Saugus Ironworks interior, near roof exit
- The Prydwen; four stations can be found in the workshop area
- Hester's Consumer Robotics
- D.B. Technical High School
- Slim's shop; about halfway between the D.B. Technical High School and Hester's Consumer Robotics
- Irish Pride Industries shipyard (exterior)
- Parking lot between Back Street Apparel and Police Precinct 8
- WNW of Mass Fusion building
- Federal Surveillance Center K-21B; on the bottom floor
- O'Neill Family Manufacturing
- Boathouse due west of Revere Beach station
- Nahant Oceanological Society lab
- Northeast (left out of the gate) of Diamond City in a diner atop the wall overlooking the junkyard; only accessible with the jetpack power armor mod
- In front of a Red Rocket branch Northwest of the NH&M Freight Depot
- NH&M Freight Depot strongroom, accessible after completing The Big Dig
- Quincy ruins; the ground level of the Quincy church
- Red Rocket gas station, just west of Quincy ruins
- Slocum's Joe Corporate HQ; in a small exterior garage
- One is located inside Fort Hagen filling station
- Hardware Town, outside the back entrance
- National Guard Training Yard; inside of the armory
- Reeb Marina
- Inside a storage building on the east end of Hyde Park
- Mass Bay Medical Center; two stations on the seventh floor reached via elevator
- Behind HalluciGen, Inc., inside a room with a green gun shop sign
- East of Kendall Hospital, next to a Red Rocket gas station
- In KL-E-0's shop Kill or Be Killed in Goodneighbor.
- East of the Shamrock Taphouse in a building on a pier
- Gunner camp on a highway overpass, just west of Skylanes Flight 1981
- Mass Pike Interchange
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC When the Sole Survivor uses power armor station and leaves, they will have additional carried weight equal to that of the weight of the heaviest power armor part (e.g If power armor left hand weighs 17.2 lbs, they will have additional 17.2 weight of carried items). It can be fixed easily by reequipping any part of clothing, though the permanent solution doesn't exist.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One NPCs have a chance to stop at a power armor station and plug a cable into a suit of armor as if they are wearing a Pip-Boy
- PC Playstation 4 Commanding a Companion and then hovering the crosshair over a power armor station will display "Sit Power Armor Station"
Gallery[edit | edit source]