Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This power armor display holds a single set of power armor on a stand and can be connected side by side to other display units and can be powered to illuminate the armor on display.
The stands come in 4 styles: blue, gray metal, red and yellow.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Power armor display (1)
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be crafted and used at any settlement.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In order to mount a power armor frame on the display, the frame (empty or equipped) must be in close proximity to the display.
- Activating the display itself will mount the frame.
- The power armor display will mount the closest frame to the display, making it difficult to mount frames on linked displays.
- Power armor displays that are snapped together require each display to be connected to a power source.
- Mounted frames can be re-equipped or worn.
- If worn, the frame will need to be moved from the display before it can be removed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.