There are four possible ways of entry into Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06, the door to the southern expansion, the main doors to the plant floor (which require level 3 hacking or Poseidon plant access codes which can be obtained by registering at a security terminal once inside) and a door in each of the cooling towers, which can be accessed by entering from below and climbing the catwalks to the top (entering the cooling towers when the power plant has been powered up will kill the player instantly).
Upon entering the southern expansion of the plant there is a security office directly in front and a staircase next to it on the right leading down to the cooling level of the plant, a number of scorched spawn here and it is best to travel with a partner. Upon entering the first room there is a large doorway on the center right which leads to the decaying ruins of a cooling tower, the floor is flooded with radioactive water and destroyed catwalks are scattered everywhere, on the left side of the entrance there is a broken catwalk which acts as a ramp to the control pod in the center of the tower, going through here straight ahead will lead you to another catwalk which leads through a tunnel towards a door that leads to the basement.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the roof of the plant at the end of the highest scaffolding, next to a minigun and red steamer trunk.
- Fusion core - Next to the workshop.
- A hazmat suit - In a metal trailer on the west side of the roof, near the catwalks up to the smokestacks.
- A power armor chassis - Can be found in a locked armory in the basement, with misc. parts attached, there will also be another fusion core sitting on the cabinet next to the chassis.
- Random plan - Inside the metal shack in the gated area close to the workshop bench, to the right of the ammo box on the cabinet.
- Poseidon security director's recording - Holotape, found in the basement areas of the plant on a desk next to the hazmat terminal.
- Poseidon plant access codes - Obtained by selecting "Issue Security Credentials" on the plant security terminal in the facility, grants access to all terminal locked doors in the facility.
- Poseidon plant manager's password - On a shelf, gives access to the nearby plant manager's terminal.
- Poseidon hazmat storage key - Found in the facility. Opens all locked doors in the basement.
- Random armor mod - Inside a large tent near a cooking station, on a table.
Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06 appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The plant is very likely based on the real life John E. Amos Power Plant, located in Putnam County - sporting similar water cooling towers, and geographical location.
Playstation 4 It is possible to become stuck in between some planks of wood in between the loading dock and reactor sections. The only fix is to fast travel away.[verification overdue]