Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Survival skill effect
|10||+1 Hit Points for 5s||-48 Starvation , +24 Dehydration|
|20||+1 Hit Points for 5s||-56 Starvation , +28 Dehydration|
|30||+1 Hit Points for 5s||-64 Starvation , +32 Dehydration|
|40||+1 Hit Points for 5s||-72 Starvation , +36 Dehydration|
|50||+2 Hit Points for 5s||-80 Starvation , +40 Dehydration|
|60||+2 Hit Points for 5s||-88 Starvation , +44 Dehydration|
|70||+2 Hit Points for 5s||-96 Starvation , +48 Dehydration|
|80||+2 Hit Points for 5s||-104 Starvation , +52 Dehydration|
|90||+2 Hit Points for 5s||-112 Starvation , +56 Dehydration|
|100||+3 Hit Points for 5s||-120 Starvation , +60 Dehydration|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
Pork n' Beans are used to make a caravan lunch at campfires.
- Corporal William Farber, the cook in the mess hall in Camp McCarran has a large supply of Pork n' Beans for sale.
- Chet at Goodsprings General Store often sells them.
- Michelle Kerr at 188 Trading Post regularly stocks Pork n' Beans, sometimes up to fifteen cans at a time.
- The street vendor in front of the LVB station on the Strip sells them.
- 19 in the ruined store.
- 13 around Guardian Peak
- Nine in the Mojave Outpost barracks.
- Eight in Hidden Valley bunker.
- Seven around Vault 34's first floor.
- If the add-on Dead Money is completed, and the Courier has enough Sierra Madre chips or is able to craft Sierra Madre slugs with Christine Royce's given perk, the BoS bunker's vending machine stocks large amounts.
Tins of Pork n' Beans are often difficult to spot, due to the large number of similar-looking empty tin cans that are found lying around.