She is the Oasis oracle. Although, a few of the occasional visitors may scoff at her for her "fortune-telling," this 60-year-old soothsayer has often amazed the other villagers with her powers of premonition. She tells one her history of seeking out Oasis due to a premonition. She is usually found in her cave tending her alchemical duties. She is loyal to Leaf Mother Laurel.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Oasis: If the Lone Wanderer completes the quest in the way Leaf Mother Laurel wants you to, Poplar rewards them with Poplar's hood.
One can ask Bloomseer Poplar to tell their future, and she will give them information about any of the game's named quests that they haven't found yet. The player character has to wait a couple of days after asking her to see the future before this option is available again. When there are no more quests left, this dialogue option will not exist.
- I see a town in need of a savior and a woman in red - Big Trouble in Big Town
- I see a clash between insect and industry and the men that control them - The Superhuman Gambit
- I will divine an endless search for knowledge to help others survive the desolation - Wasteland Survival Guide
- I discern a lonely child trapped in a city on fire - Those!
- I hear the cry of a woman obsessed and the man who desires her - The Nuka-Cola Challenge
- I see a great leader whose message carries through time as a rallying cry to the oppressed and a warning to the oppressors - Head of State
- I feel people's hatred and love for a man who hunts men that aren't men - The Replicated Man
- I divine a group of individuals who society views as monsters and a town suspended above the ground - Blood Ties
- I see a mysterious man and a town on the brink of destruction - The Power of the Atom
- I see a selfish man who lives among the clouds playing a dangerous game with the lives of those below him - Tenpenny Tower
- I picture a place of great sorrow where men are traded for money and treated like brahmin - Strictly Business
- I see four headless men and a corpse being robbed of its dignity - You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head
- I divine a great document and the passages that changed the face of the world - Stealing Independence
- I feel the torment of a man who returns home and discovers the changes his absence has wrought - Trouble on the Homefront
- I see a woman searching in vain for a relative long lost - Agatha's Song
- I see four-leaf clovers in the sky with time as their deadliest adversary - Reilly's Rangers
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Oasis villager robe
Oasis druid hood
|Brass knuckles or
Combat knife or
- "I somehow knew you'd be the one to make the changes that Leaf Mother Laurel desired."
- "I see four-leaf clovers in the sky with time as their deadliest adversary."
- "Heresy? Not at all. Leaf Mother Laurel's word is just as binding as Tree Father Birch's. I have no obligation to follow one or the other. How dare you speak to a Bloomseer like that! I know our laws better than any Outsider would! Now begone!"
Bloomseer Poplar appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes
Poplar is the common name for genus Populus, a type of tree. All of the human residents in Oasis have horticultural names.