The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|For an overview of pool cues in other Fallout games, see pool cue.|
The pool cue is a two-handed makeshift weapon. It has low damage and a slow swing speed.
- Three can be found stabbed into the corpse of a dead raider in the Flatwoods diner, next to the flipped over pool table.
- Two on the floor by the upturned pool table at the Portside Pub.
- Two on the pool table in The Rusty Pick.
- Sitting on a pool table in the bar in Morgantown.
- Two can be found sitting on a pool table in the simulation vault at Vault-Tec University.
- On a pool table at the Charleston Fire Department.
- One can be found on the pool table at Bolton Greens.
- Sometimes carried by melee-weapon Scorched, particularly at Bolton Greens.
- In the pool room at Overlook cabin.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.