|For a cross-game overview, see pool cue.|
The pool cue is a two-handed makeshift weapon. It has low damage and slow swing speed.
Missing data (missing: Crafting for levels 5,15,25,35,45)
This article is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Blunt melee weapons
Learned from plan/recipe
Plan: Pool cue
Makeshift Warrior Rank 1
Pool cue (1)
- Three can be found stabbed into the corpse of a dead raider in the Flatwoods diner, next to the flipped over the pool table.
- Two on the floor by the upturned pool table at the Portside Pub.
- Two on the pool table in The Rusty Pick.
- Sitting on a pool table in the bar in Morgantown.
- Two can be found sitting on a pool table in the simulation vault at Vault-Tec University.
- On a pool table at the Charleston Fire Department.
- One can be found on the pool table at Bolton Greens.
- Sometimes carried by melee-weapon Scorched, particularly at Bolton Greens.
- In the pool room at Overlook cabin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.