The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|For an overview of pool cues, see pool cue.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The pool cue is a two-handed makeshift weapon. It has low damage and slow swing speed.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Three can be found stabbed into the corpse of a dead raider in the Flatwoods diner, next to the flipped over the pool table.
- Two on the floor by the upturned pool table at the Portside Pub.
- Two on the pool table in The Rusty Pick.
- Sitting on a pool table in the bar in Morgantown.
- Two can be found sitting on a pool table in the simulation vault at Vault-Tec University.
- On a pool table at the Charleston Fire Department.
- One can be found on the pool table at Bolton Greens.
- Sometimes carried by melee-weapon Scorched, particularly at Bolton Greens.
- In the pool room at Overlook cabin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.