|For an overview of pool cues, see pool cue.|
The pool cue is a long, slim rod of polished wood decorated with colored stripes, used in cue sports. It has a long reach and does an average amount of damage.
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
- Note: Melee weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
It is possible to execute Grand Slam outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
The pool cue can successfully strike about 245 times from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Pool cues can be found all across the Mojave Wasteland.
- Fiends and Freeside thugs use this as a common melee weapon.
- Lucky 38 presidential suite - Several can be found in the pool room.
- Mining office in Sloan - Two can be found on the pool table.
- Prospector Saloon - There is another found in the pool room.
- The Tops presidential suite - Some are also found in the room by the bar.
- Vault 3 - A large number can be found throughout the vault/on Fiends. Behind a Very Easy locked door near some pool tables, 23 can be found stacked on a shelf.
- Zion fishing lodge - Two can be found on the pool table.