Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The regular police uniform has a dark blue button up shirt with a black tie, along with matching jodhpurs worn with a black Sam Browne belt and black calf-high boots.
The cap is a department issue police officer's uniform cap, a dark blue peaked cap with a black visor and a silver badge on the front.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Both the outfit and the hat can be found at the police station at Monongah.
- The outfit can be found at Grafton Dam on the ground near a police car parked outside.
- The outfit can also be found inside a display area at the Responders base at Morgantown Airport.
- The outfit can also spawn at various police cars around the map along with the cop cap.
- Both the outfit and the hat can be found on the first floor in an unmarked apartment directly across from the Mothman Museum.
- A hat can be found in an unmarked café in Charleston.
- A hat can be found at Hillfolk Hotdogs, next to Colton Pickins's police report.
Notes[edit | edit source]
This outfit counts as a Responder uniform for purposes of the 'Level up while' daily challenge.