Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The police car is a Chryslus Corvega Atomic V-8 used by police in West Virginia before the Great War. Compared to the patrol cars used by California and Nevada highway patrols, it has both front and back doors and is a sedan style instead of a coupe. On the front doors, there is a faded star logo.
Locations[edit | edit source]
There are 37 police cars in Appalachia, including at locations such as:
- One can be seen, intact, east of National Isolated Radio Array.
- Near the water tower in the Grafton Steel yard.
- One can be found at Wade Airport.
- One can be found near the military checkpoint west of Vault 76.
- In a small, out of sight alcove in the cliff along State Route 95N.
- Around the outskirts of Charleston.
- In the parking lot of Fort Defiance.
- In the parking garage at Garrahan Mining Headquarters.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The police car appears only in Fallout 76.