Split (reason: Fallout: New Vegas version has differences with 2/Tactics)
Article suggested to be split into independent articles as outlined above.
In Fallout 2, its sole purpose is to kill Roger Westin. It has no effect on anyone else.
- NCR Downtown, found on bookcase in Doc Jubilee's house.
- Enclave Oil Rig trap room, possible reward for using repair skill on easter egg terminal.
- Hermit special encounter, can be bought or stolen from the Hermit.
- On a humanoid robot in Scott City.
Fallout: New Vegas
Poison is an item found and used throughout Fallout: New Vegas. It can be applied to either unarmed, melee weapons, or thrown melee weapons, and takes effect on the next entity to be attacked with the poisoned weapon. The poison is applied to a melee or throwing weapon by equipping the weapon and "consuming" the poison. The poison will then be taken out of one's inventory and then added to the weapon. Besides finding poisons, different types of poisons can also be crafted at a campfire, provided the character's Survival skill is high enough. Killing NPCs by the poison effect will not affect the player character's faction reputation.
- Craftable poisons include