The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A small town near Vault 76, it was home to a museum of the Mothman which has since been destroyed. A small outpost of Responders were stationed in the town but were overrun by Scorched sometime before 2102. Multiple barricades and ramparts on the roofs of buildings appear incomplete and it seems the town was not well defended nor were there many Responder personnel stationed here. A small medical center was established in the church on the edge of town where multiple Responder corpses can be found.
- Interloper - Holotape, found in the southern apartment across from the Point Pleasant bus stop on a nightstand. The apartment is accessed by jumping onto the fire escape from the top of the nearby truck.
- The Mothman Cometh - Part 2 - Holotape, found sitting on the television in the same apartment.
- Wilson's Bros. garage - Note, in the same apartment, found next to the interloper holotape on the dresser.
- Search teams - Note, in the church being used as a makeshift hospital on a desk near a Responder corpse.
- Leaving at dawn - Note, found on a metal table on the roof just to the east of the church's entrance.
- Power armor chassis - Found on the rooftop of the hardware store opposite the western bridge with random power armor pieces attached.
- South bridge watch - Note, found on the rooftop of the hardware store with the power armor, sitting on the cinderblocks of the campfire.
- Random recipes:
- Sitting on a wooden crate near the campfire on the same roof.
- On a roof with a blue and white tent, on a lower metal shelf.
- Random weapon mods:
- Near the weapons workbench in front of the hunting supplies store, on top of a stacked wooden crate.
- In the open garage near a power armor station, on top of a crate.
- Random armor mod - Inside the church, on a metal shelf close to the northern door.
- Mothman eggs - Found on the ground around the Mothman statue and around a makeshift shrine table near the collapsed west bridge.
- Note from Miller - Note, found to the left of the base of the Mothman statue.
- C.H. Monthly, January and C.H. Monthly, October.
- Random camp plan - Inside the church, on a small metal shelf opposite of the chemistry workbench.
Point Pleasant appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.